my father .

A father is a male parent of the family who guides, loves and cares his children all through the life. He always acts as the pillar of strength and support for his children.


As everyone have.i have also my father who love and care about me .His name is karma Tamang.He was born on 2039,paush 9 in solukhumbu district.Dudhakunda nagarpalika ,kerung 4.As the son of Mr. lakhsingh tamang and mrs bimala tamang .he is now 37 years old .he is my ideal person ,he always care for family .he is a trekking and climbing guide of Nepal.his office is in kapan named friendship world treak.he climb lots of small and big mountains.he is doing very hard work for to fulfilled the needs and demands of family.other people may see him as ordinary person but i see him as my ideal person.my father is my everything without him i am nothing.he fulfilled my every needs and demands.he is my hero.he pass the see in village school,after see he come in kathmandu to complete his education but he couldnt continue his education because of his work.then after he start to taking training of climbing mountain.After his training he and his team is going to climb island peak its is about 6000 meter high ,he and his team successfully climb the first mountain .after that he going to village .And in the age of 20 he married the girl name Bimaya Tamang.again he back in kathmandu and taking guide training.After that he continously doing his work.He had a first son named lakpa tamang .after the birth of son all family come in kathmandu for son and daughter education .after that he again going to climb dhaulagheri mountain .he got lots of certificates for his excellent work.he always doing hard work for us and he always want to make family happy.


 I love you so much daddy. I always want you to be smiling from your heart. And i promise, one day I'll make you feel proud of me. I made this promise and want you to promise me that you'll never leave me and will always be in my side holding my hand.

he is always special for us .Lucky are those whose father inspire and motivate their child and i m one of those lucky person to have a dad like him. He is an amazing human being and a great father. 



I m proud of my father. He is a noble soul who is dedicated towards helping others. His teachings and values inspire me to become a better human being.



.Thank you............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qbasic

Cache Memory