Experience of tour

On (2076/08/28-29) we the students of class eight went on a tour to Dhading. It was of 1 night and 2 days, which was really exciting. II reached school at 10:45am with my friends . Then we started our journey from 11:00 am because some students were late. In the bus we started singing, dancing and screaming. Ther were 5 teachers going with us (Bijay sir, Murari sir, Deepak sir, Mahendra sir and Sabina mam). We stopped at two places. We ate tiffin in the bus. After a long journey we reached Dhading at4 :00 p.m.

This was my first tour without my family but with my friends. I had just went hiking with my friends and that day I missed my family so much but mostly i missed my family
The name of the camp in which we were going to stay was called
"Camp Springwood". It is located at Kurintar, Dhading. The Trishuli river flows near the camp. We all were tired by the long journey but we were even more surprised to see the beautiful view of the camp. Then staffs of that camp told us the rules of the camp.They told us that three girls were to sleep inside a tent. There were 7 tents for girls. We slept in the 3rd tent. My tent partners were Aayusha and Samikshya. After getting refreshed we ate our lunch. Then we went across the Trishuli river using the jholunge bridge. It was fun but it was actually quite frightening for me because all the boys were rocking the bridge. After 15-20 minutes we returned back from the jholunge 

JHOLUNGE BRIDGE๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
bridge.
Then We had dinner at about 8:00 p.m. After that the staffs on that camp made barbecue .
then we danced and sang happily.eating  Chicken barbecue it was very testy 



After that we stayed up to 11:00 o'clock. Then we went down the river to see the ghost.But we didn't see anything then our teachers told us that ghosts only come at 12:00 o'clock. So, we went to the camp and returned to the river at 12:00 o'clock. It was freezing .
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…
Then next day we want hiking 
It was very  fjn walking with friends teacher 
Then we went to our camp we  were hungry too but we was busy on play and clicking photos with friends .
After having our lunch we went to river again  we enjoy a lot with friends Teacher
Then  after we went to camp n we packed our things and went to bus .
We reached at home in 6 o 'clock 
At last I want to say that it was most memorable day of my life .I enjoyed a lot with mine friends as well as teacher 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qbasic

My father❤